Brooke Daniel (left) and Montana Pounders
2017 ALSRT Annual Conference
Students….If you didn’t make it to the conference, here’s what you missed!!
- 91 students attended
- Awarded a $500 scholarship
- $700 in monetary awards for the Scientific Essay, Poster and Student Bowl winners
- LIVELY (to say the least) student activity, involving laughter and quick thinking
We look forward to seeing your school represented next year.
The following Alabama programs were well represented by their students:
- DCH Regional Medical Center, Tuscaloosa
- Huntsville Hospital , Huntsville
- Southern Union State Community College, Opelika
- University of South Alabama, Mobile
- Wallace State Community College, Hanceville
to the following student competition winners!!
1st place Student Bowl Team
Lauren Avans, Alyssa Kelly,
2nd place Student Bowl Team
Wallace Community College
Ashley Butler, Loren Gilliam,
2017 Scientific Essay Competition
Chrissy Foster, Huntsville Hospital
2017 Scientific Exhibit Competition
DCH School of Radiologic Technology
Jessica Brasfield, Russell Bruner,
Lauryn Clardy, and Katie Mills
Also pictured: Lauren Walker, Class President
Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak
is the 2017 recipient of the Ralph LeCroy/Ann Watson Memorial Scholarship. The scholarship promotes and supports educational excellence and opportunity.